Regarding Content Published or for Publication
You may send us content (including, but not limited to, text, photographs or other images, audio material, films etc.) for publication on the website or in Lucid Magazine. When you send any such materials to us for publication on the website or in Lucid Magazine, you agree to the following terms:
1. You agree that any material submitted by you is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other pertinent rights.
2. Publication of any material you submit to us will be at our discretion and we reserve the to amend or edit any such material before, or after, publication.
3. You agree that the material submitted by you is not: offensive, threatening, defamatory, abusive, menacing, likely to cause distress, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right, in breach of copyright or in violation of any appropriate, relevant and applicable regulation or law.
4. You agree and understand that we may (at our discretion) disclose that we may (at our discretion) disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material sent by you to the website or magazine is: defamatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right, in breach of copyright or in violation of any appropriate, relevant and applicable regulation or law.
5. You grant us: permission to use content provided by you without limit, royalty free, worldwide, a non-exclusive licence to use, copy, distribute, publish, syndicate and transmit the whole or any part of such material, unless something is agreed otherwise.
6. You understand that a violation of terms 1,3, and/or 5 may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or any other damage to us as a result of publishing material you submit to us.
7. You acknowledge that we do not always pre-review content that you may have submitted to the website, and that we have the right to remove at our discretion, without reason or prior notice or any liability to you, any material that you have submitted.
8. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for any costs or damages to you personally as a consequence of the publishing content provided by you.
9. You agree that any opinions, views, or beliefs expressed in material provided by you for publication on the website or in Lucid Magazine does not in any way reflect the views or position of Lucid Magazine.
10. We will try to ensure all legal disputes are resolved before the need for legal action.
11. You agree to indemnify Lucid Magazine for all third party claims, damages, or losses resulting from a breach of the terms and conditions on this website.
Regarding Our Website
12. You are welcome to print copies of content from lucidmag.co.uk for personal use; however, no other use is permitted unless authorised first by Lucid Magazine.
13. If you quote part of any article on or from this website you must provide a citation for Lucid Magazine with attach a link to the article in question.
14. Whilst we try to keep our website secure we cannot offer any guarantee that it is and always will be free from viruses or defects, or that use will not harm your computer. We do not take any responsibility for damage to any other equipment due to downloading or attempting to access any material from the website.
15. We cannot ensure that the site will always be available and offer an uninterrupted experience, we update the website regularly and therefore may have to take it down, without warning, at any time. We are not liable for any loss or damage this may cause to you.
16. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that all content on the website is accurate, we cannot guarantee this. Therefore you use the website at your own risk. We are not liable for any loss or damage borne by you because of a mistake or inaccuracy on the website.
17. We cannot take responsibility for content of any other website you may access through our website, you do so at your own risk.
19. When accessing the website you agree to act lawfully and not act in a way that deliberately harm website or the experience of other users accessing the website. You agree to act lawfully and not attempt to modify or change any part of the site without our permission.
Regarding Advertising and Sponsorship
19. Parts of the website contain advertising and sponsorship, as well possible links provided by advertisers and sponsors. The advertisers and sponsors are responsible for their content, not Lucid Magazine. Therefore we are not responsible for information or adverts from advertisers and sponsors. We are not liable for any inaccuracy or legal negligence of the part of advertisers and sponsors displayed on our website.
Any information provided by you via the website or any other medium will be kept in compliance with the Data Protection Act. Your information will not be passed to third parties without your prior consent. The only exception to this may be your name and other additional details you wish to include with content you provide for publication.